Chair caning

Chair caning
Examples of my work

Friday, December 2, 2011

I was fortunate to have been able to teach in all the states in which we lived.  It was a wonderful experience! The last 10 years, of my 37 years as an educator, I was one of the lucky teachers who got to teach at Baker Elementary!  We were a school of Excellence, had dedicated teachers and were offered many wonderful learning opportunities!  Note the loggerhead sea turtle pin...One summer I got to work on the loggerhead sea turtle program on St. Catherines Island, Georgia. What an exciting time!  Another summer I went with other Georgia teachers to San Salvador, Bahamas, and learned many things about the sea life there and was able to come back to school, excited about all we had learned, and share with my students.  It was GREAT being a Baker teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment